- 3 bananas
- 1/4 lb pineapples cored
- 6 strawberries
- 1 cup dipping chocolate
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped
- 12 popcicle sticks or skewers
- Cut strawberries in half, for each strawberry cut an equal size banana and pineapple.
- Place pineapple on first, then banana, and lastly the strawberry.
- Place in freezer for 10 min.
- Line a tray with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Put chopped nuts in small plate to use for dipping.
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds. Repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip cold fruit in chocolate, then into nuts, then place on prepared tray.
Share this Recipe