- 1/2 cup garbanzo beans (cooked or canned) If using canned don't forget to drain and rinse
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond milk can use regular milk or water
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips healthier version use chopped dark chocolate
- Place garbanzo beans and nut butter in a food processor and blend until beans have broken up.
- Add the oats, sugar, honey, vanilla and almond milk and blend until smooth. Mixture should be soft and creamy like hummus. If it's not, add another 1-2 Tbsp milk or water if needed.
- Remove to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve with sliced fruit, berries, crackers
If using unsweetened nut butter, you may want to increase the amount of honey or brown sugar to 2 Tbsp instead of one.
Share this Recipe